My landlady knocked on my door. I opened the door. Her eyes were red n swollen. I have not seen her for a week already. In her weak voice, she asked if i own a nokia charger n she wanted to borrow it. I went to get the charger n handed to her. Then, she told me the landlord had a stroke n her tears started to stream down. I asked, " how's uncle now?". She answered me but i couldn't get wad she said as she was crying badly already. Being bad in consoling ppl, i stood there helplessly, din know wad to say at all. Then, she walked back to her room. I felt so sad...
Was told by my dad tat it's quite difficult for an elderly to recover from stroke. hmm...
The question tat lingered in my mind when my grandma passed away few years back started to linger in my mind again...
"If everyone is destined to die sooner or later then why are we even borne?"
Hmm...
Cherish whoever you have before it's too late...
No comments:
Post a Comment